Free Backup Software

At PC World's recommendation I downloaded 2BrightSparks's SyncBack. I
have it synchronizing the two partitions on my usb drive as I type. The
program gives you a lot of options. The price is right. Check it out at
www.find.pcworld.com/45090
Paul

Yes, it's great...I use it to synch my Archos Joukebox Recorder (MP3
player).

"Paul Schilter" <paulschilter@comcast.dot.net> wrote in message
> At PC World's recommendation I downloaded 2BrightSparks's SyncBack. I have
> it synchronizing the two partitions on my usb drive as I type. The program
> gives you a lot of options. The price is right. Check it out at
> www.find.pcworld.com/45090
> Paul

How to get the free download for "2BrightSparks's SynsBack.1

Click on this link and download the software: www.find.pcworld.com/45090