> "bama" <mjablecki@cox.net> wrote in message
> news:NuMWd.11948$2s.6714@lakeread06...
>> http://www.neopets.com/sponsors/mirindastand_cn.phtml
>>
> not forget these other freebies
>

> http://www.neopets.com/sponsors/pepsi_cn.phtml
>

> http://www.neopets.com/shop_of_offers.phtml?slorg_payout=yes
>
> and for a bit of np
>
> http://www.neopets.com/sponsors/cocacoladiner_ja.phtml?off=355892

Thanks, both of you! Where do you find these? Or maybe I mean, how do you
find out about them?

daramark

"~Kerry~" <kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "bama" <mjablecki@cox.net> wrote in message
>> http://www.neopets.com/sponsors/mirindastand_cn.phtml
>>
> not forget these other freebies
>

> http://www.neopets.com/sponsors/pepsi_cn.phtml
>

> http://www.neopets.com/shop_of_offers.phtml?slorg_payout=yes
>
> and for a bit of np
>
> http://www.neopets.com/sponsors/cocacoladiner_ja.phtml?off=355892

Very nice, thanks for the links.

"bama" <mjablecki@cox.net> schreef in bericht
> http://www.neopets.com/sponsors/mirindastand_cn.phtml

Thanks! But it does not seem to work here. Maybe because I am Dutch.
The link takes me to a page where I can choose which pet and then there is a
box where I have to fill in which 'Mirinda' I want to feed them. But I have
no idea what to fill in there. So I clicked the button 'back to Mirinda',
and got an empty page.

I tried if it worked without my firewall, but no. :(

But thanks anyway :).

--
M00ndreamz
http://moondreams.online.fr/

"Moondreams" <isisis111REMOVETHIS@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "bama" <mjablecki@cox.net> schreef in bericht
> > http://www.neopets.com/sponsors/mirindastand_cn.phtml
> >

> Thanks! But it does not seem to work here. Maybe because I am Dutch.
> The link takes me to a page where I can choose which pet and then there is
> box where I have to fill in which 'Mirinda' I want to feed them. But I
have
> no idea what to fill in there. So I clicked the button 'back to Mirinda',
> and got an empty page.
>
> I tried if it worked without my firewall, but no. :(
>
> But thanks anyway :).
>

> --
> M00ndreamz
> http://moondreams.online.fr/

Type in "Orange". At least that's what went into the box after I clicked on
the orange glass.

> Thanks! But it does not seem to work here. Maybe because I am Dutch.
> The link takes me to a page where I can choose which pet and then there is
> a box where I have to fill in which 'Mirinda' I want to feed them. But I
> have no idea what to fill in there. So I clicked the button 'back to
> Mirinda', and got an empty page.
>
> I tried if it worked without my firewall, but no. :(
>
> But thanks anyway :).

the idea is to first click on a pet, then click on a drink, then click the
button to feed them.. thats basically what it says.. hope that helps :)

> --
> M00ndreamz
> http://moondreams.online.fr/

"daramark"
> Thanks, both of you! Where do you find these? Or maybe I mean, how do you
> find out about them?

someone posted the link in my guild :eek:P

Dont type in the drink, click on the one you want... thats what worked for
me.

"Moondreams" <isisis111REMOVETHIS@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "bama" <mjablecki@cox.net> schreef in bericht
>> http://www.neopets.com/sponsors/mirindastand_cn.phtml
>>

> Thanks! But it does not seem to work here. Maybe because I am Dutch.
> The link takes me to a page where I can choose which pet and then there is
> a box where I have to fill in which 'Mirinda' I want to feed them. But I
> have no idea what to fill in there. So I clicked the button 'back to
> Mirinda', and got an empty page.
>
> I tried if it worked without my firewall, but no. :(
>
> But thanks anyway :).
>

> --
> M00ndreamz
> http://moondreams.online.fr/

If you have an ad blocker, turn it off. I found this allowed me to see the
picture