Free driver download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 29, 2018
My aged aspire was factory reset . upon powering back up I had to reinstall Windows but I don't have internet so the drivers didn't install. Anyway I can download to my phone then to the notebook?

Solution
Weird that drivers didn't get installed if a factory reset was carried out. Every factory reset I've ever done over the last 20 years included the drivers.

All drivers are free if you get them from the right place - - in your case Acer's website.

I don't think a phone will cut it though -- you'll need to use another PC or laptop with a pen-drive plugged in to it to save the drivers on. Then plug pen-drive in to your Acer to install them. Good luck.

Weird that drivers didn't get installed if a factory reset was carried out. Every factory reset I've ever done over the last 20 years included the drivers.

All drivers are free if you get them from the right place - - in your case Acer's website.

I don't think a phone will cut it though -- you'll need to use another PC or laptop with a pen-drive plugged in to it to save the drivers on. Then plug pen-drive in to your Acer to install them. Good luck.

Solution

zero_l0gic

Reputable
Aug 17, 2018
it could work if your pc detects and installs the phone, then you can explore it and find it where it downloaded. but the problem is that windows will not probably install it cause its missing drivers to do so :) like Philip said other PC and a USB drive

Status
Not open for further replies.