Free Friday: Bosconian High Score Saver Kit !!

Hey all,

Time for another give away promotion for 'Free Friday' ;-)

One Bosconian high-score saving kit. saves the high-score table
and keeps the attract mode going even when coined.

A randomly selected e-mail will get one of the plug in kits.
I'll wait until Monday morning for all replies to come in ;-)

The install guide can be found at
http://www.jrok.com/sohs/bosco/bosco_hss.html

Should anyone want these in the future they're now available and
pricing is $45+ shipping

- James

------------------------------
jrokland http://www.jrok.com
------------------------------

In article jrok says...

>A randomly selected e-mail will get one of the plug in kits.
>I'll wait until Monday morning for all replies to come in ;-)

Hey all,

and the winner is... Mark Hooks ! A bosco kit goes out to him in
the next few days.

- James

JrokLand http://www.jrok.com