Free Friday: Crystal Castles pcb (missing chips)

Another board I'm tired of tripping over. Those that have seen my
garage know there are lots of boards to trip over ;-)

Anyways, this one may not be worth the price to ship, but I'll
offer it up. Untested Crystal Castles PCB, it is missing chips
like the 6052 and 2 pokeys I believe. I got no easy way to test.

Heading back out to the garage to see what I trip over next.

Going to Steve in Pennsylvania. I guess this board had the
LETA chip he was looking for. Thanks for the interest.