Free Friday - G07 Monitors/Parts in DFW

Here's what I have:

- G07 monitor, Centipede burn-in. Neck board is cracked, AC molex has
been robbed. Chassis condition unknown.

- G07 monitor, Stargate burn-in. Neck board is intact, chassis has
some cracks that have been repaired. New flyback, new caps. I almost
got this one working, last time I tried it had vertical deflection
failure. Should be pretty close for someone who knows what they are
doing.

- G07 chassis. Many parts robbed, chassis and neck board both cracked.
Consider it a donor.

First email (not post, *email*) takes all. Please take all or nothing.

Winner can pick it up tonight at the arcade.meetup.com party!