Free Friday (including shipping) BattleZone Monitor Overlay

I was fixing some monitors for an op and ended up with a spare BZ
monitor ovelay. It's dirty but in decent shape and usable.

I'll pay for Priority Mail and ship it in a sturdy tube to the first
person that emails my GMAIL account and needs this for their BZ
project.

Mike Doyle

Gone! To Todd S. in sunny Florida.

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

Mike Doyle

I knew it had some value which is what makes "Free Friday" worthwhile.
I get a kick out of sharing that's worth more than a few bucks :)

I may have a second BZ overlay in all the monitors I just received but
it's spoken for to the second guy that responded.

I don't think I have a third, but if I do it's yours Nate (free of
course).

Mike Doyle

Darn..

I would have gladly paid you about $15 including shipping for it, as I
have recently for other overlays.

If you have any more or anyone else does keep me in mind.

On 18 Mar 2005 07:54:13 -0800, "kilkeeslps@aol.com"
<syncbus@gmail.com> wrote:

>I was fixing some monitors for an op and ended up with a spare BZ
>monitor ovelay. It's dirty but in decent shape and usable.
>
>I'll pay for Priority Mail and ship it in a sturdy tube to the first
>person that emails my GMAIL account and needs this for their BZ
>project.
>
>Mike Doyle

Thanks Mike,

If you happen to find another i'd greatly appreciate it.

>I don't think I have a third, but if I do it's yours Nate (free of
>course).
>
>Mike Doyle

I mean this is where i got mine. thats not me...

Brent