Free Friday: Qbert main pcb (untested)

I'm tired of tripping over this board for years. Free, untested
(assume not working) Qbert main pcb. A couple of the sockets
are empty, not sure if that is normal or not? I have no easy way
to test this board, so it is untested but assumed to be not working.

You pay shipping based upon your zip code.

http://www.brasington.org/arcade/

If it is still available, i'll take it. Zip is 43026.

Thanks!
Brian

Wow, that was quick. I had one of these I tried to sell on ebay a few
years ago and nobody wanted it. Anyways, board is spoken for,
heading off to John in Kenosha Wisc. Thanks for the interest.