Free Friday: Xevious High Score Saver Kit !

Hey all,

As a promotion for the new Xevious high-score saving kit,
I'm giving one away as part of the ever popular 'Free Friday'
tradition ;)

A randomly selected e-mail will get one of the plug in kits.
I'll wait until Monday morning for all replies to come it ;-)

- James

------------------------------
jrokland http://www.jrok.com
------------------------------

Jrok, how is the Bosconian high-score save going. I
want one, but got the impression you never completed
it?

Scott C.

jrok wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> As a promotion for the new Xevious high-score saving kit,
> I'm giving one away as part of the ever popular 'Free Friday'
> tradition ;)
>
> A randomly selected e-mail will get one of the plug in kits.
> I'll wait until Monday morning for all replies to come it ;-)
>
> - James
>
> ------------------------------
> jrokland http://www.jrok.com

Hey all,

So picking one of the 18 email responses out of the hat..

The kit's going to... ( drum roll )... Jason Souza !
So congrats to him ;-)

Cheers
James

JrokLand http://www.jrok.com