Free!! Get 'em while they last...

Hello all,

I am now tired of looking at these old pinball legs I have accumulated--they
need to be gone. I have 7 31" legs, and 5 28.5" legs. Dumb quantities I
know, don't ask... Digital pics will be available later tonight for those
interested. The only catch? You pay shipping. 4 legs from Pinball
Resource cost about $25 to ship, up/down equals more/less. You send me a
USPS money order for $X, I will take to UPS and ship to you, and I will
refund the difference with a USPS money order. Honest. Will confirm
shipment with email, cell calls, whatever you need. I just want them gone,
and hopefully not in the garbage. Please remove the spam blocker to reply.
First come, first served, please.

Regards,
Dan

Hey Dan, quick question: can people just pick these things up from you
in order to save on shipping? If so, where, exactly?

Just tryin' to help.

Aron

Hi Aron,

thank you, very good point. I am in Prescott, Arizona--not particularly a
pinball haven, although I do know where there are 10, very functional
Gottlieb games :). By the way, I do not know who Ed is; I have never SEEN
an AFM before, much less have the legs to one. That must be a favorite of
yours?! j.k. :)

Regards,
Dan

Nothing more than I've ever spotted before, Manic: Strobe Multiball is
cool, the humor is funny, and perhaps the music and a DMD animation or
two. Oh yeah: the Super Jackpot shout-out, too.

That's about it. I don't see why this particular "fan layout" game
isn't subject to most people's criticisms of fan layouts, but
evidently, it gets a free pass. Not from me, of course, but from many
people. ;)

Aron

OK...looks like the man next to "Aron" has built himself a BoagBot and is
testing it on his AFM. (notice the rubbing of the hands...a classic evil
scientist "tell"...) What he didn't show you was that his creation was a
little too perfect...not five seconds after this photo was taken, the
BoagBot exploded from sheer boardom and apathy.

Got any problem with my detectivin' thar?

Darren

"JDubbbs" <jdubbb@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Sorry Aron :eek:)
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~sfreeman196492mi/Gameroom/AfM1.JPG
>
> You knew it was coming, enjoy
>
> John
> jdubbbs

Todd

Even more evidence that BoagBot malfunctioned and seeked out an AFM!
Did it like the game or not?

You be the Judge.

Evidence here:
http://www.gruelurks.com/gravitar/Aaron%20AFM/

The Prosecution rests!
Todd "GravitaR"

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 04:00:15 GMT, "sdknews" <sdknews@verizon.net>
wrote:

>OK...looks like the man next to "Aron" has built himself a BoagBot and is
>testing it on his AFM. (notice the rubbing of the hands...a classic evil
>scientist "tell"...) What he didn't show you was that his creation was a
>little too perfect...not five seconds after this photo was taken, the
>BoagBot exploded from sheer boardom and apathy.
>
>Got any problem with my detectivin' thar?
>
> Darren
>
>"JDubbbs" <jdubbb@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Sorry Aron :eek:)
>>
>> http://home.comcast.net/~sfreeman196492mi/Gameroom/AfM1.JPG
>>
>> You knew it was coming, enjoy
>>
>> John
>> jdubbbs

manic

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2002

"Todd" <gravitar@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Even more evidence that BoagBot malfunctioned and seeked out an AFM!
> Did it like the game or not?
>
> You be the Judge.

I'd have to say "case dismissed"... Aron looks a bit tentative and
confused there and we all know when he really likes a game a lotta
yelling and unfortunately... dancing can occur ;-)

Now maybe it happened *after* the picture was shot?