Free: Gravitar cabinet (Ohio)

Located in Hilliard Ohio.

Gravitar cabinet. Great shape. Missing control panel, marquee, monitor,
boards and harness. Has coin door, monitor glass.

Free! Pick up only! It has been targeted by the Game Assassinatrix, so
save it before Gravitar becomes her next victim!

Brian

You dont have any williams cabs you saved from Brian that you would
part with do you? I saved a couple from him.

Mike

Let her break it, she's pretty cute.. just make sure to be filming when
she does it

I bet you could charge for the live footage ;) One of the few times its
enjoyable to watch a cabinet die.

Would you quit that? I can't store anymore of your cabinets in my
garage saving them! ;)

On 15 Aug 2005 12:35:12 -0700, penzone@gmail.com wrote:

>Located in Hilliard Ohio.
>
>Gravitar cabinet. Great shape. Missing control panel, marquee, monitor,
>boards and harness. Has coin door, monitor glass.
>
>Free! Pick up only! It has been targeted by the Game Assassinatrix, so
>save it before Gravitar becomes her next victim!
>
>Brian

Actually I hadn't heard of any Williams he was scrapping, but I do
have a Defender from another gent in Columbus. Brian if you hear me,
I'm looking for a Joust Project.
I have Dragon Spirit and a Food Fight cabs I rescued from Brian, er
The Assasin. I'd like to get rid of the DS. Another cab I rescued
was a Guerilla War, which I exchanged with another collector for a
Taito.
I'll take the Gravitar Brian unless someone local there is closer. My
biggest problem with these color X-Y's is the cost the monitors for
them. I saw on ebay yesterday an entire working SD in Westerville
went for 200 bucks; monitor and all.

On 15 Aug 2005 14:34:10 -0700, "Black Tiger" <caligallagher@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>You dont have any williams cabs you saved from Brian that you would
>part with do you? I saved a couple from him.
>
>Mike

woody

Hey Rodney, whatever happened to your website. www.kineplex.com. I always
enjoyed it. Very nicely done and showed a love of the hobby I rarely see in
other sites.

I imagine the bandwidth costs were not inconsiderable.

Kineplex is down currently. Gotta get the funds up for another years'
service from TZO.
Brian don't you dare destroy that cab! At least let me see the
condition of it. Is it pretty busted up or is it salvageable? Water
damage? Worthy of restoration?
You guys get your kicks in a wierd way. What is this-kind an
erotic-destructo fetish???

On 15 Aug 2005 19:55:36 -0700, "Isaac W." <izwalker@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I bet you could charge for the live footage ;) One of the few times its
>enjoyable to watch a cabinet die.

Rodney,

Thanks for the reply.

I am looking or a Joust/Moon Patrol/Sinistar/ type of cab. Art is
unimportant. I rescued a Defender from Brian last year. Do not need
one of them.

We should all meet at the next auction in Columbus. I always wear an
orange Clemson hat with just a white tiger paw on the front.

Any of your guys going to the one in Sharonville next weekend?

Mike

The machine has been spoken for. It will fall to the next in line if it
is not picked up.

Thanks for all the interest!

Brian

Conflict. I was kind of hoping the Assassinatrix would strike again. If
only my wife could dress up like that before I condemn a cabinet. But I
also like to see cabinets be saved.

penzone@gmail.com wrote:

> The machine has been spoken for. It will fall to the next in line if it
> is not picked up.
>
> Thanks for all the interest!
>
> Brian

Must have been somebody local.

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 18:15:45 GMT, Matt Renshaw
<putacoininit@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Conflict. I was kind of hoping the Assassinatrix would strike again. If
>only my wife could dress up like that before I condemn a cabinet. But I
>also like to see cabinets be saved.
>
>penzone@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> The machine has been spoken for. It will fall to the next in line if it
>> is not picked up.
>>
>> Thanks for all the interest!
>>
>> Brian

Nope, Toledo...

Thanks again Brian, The cab looks great. It'll look even better with a good
scrubbing/vacuum.

-Ron

"Zinfer" <rmassman@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Must have been somebody local.

Hang on I'll have to setup a roadblock at I75 through Lima and run
down there myself. :> Hi Brian, my names' Ron. I'm here to pickup
the Gravitar cabinet?