Free HIGHSPEED Music DL Site!!! Better than kazaa and WinM..

Archived from groups: rec.models.rc.air,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.games.roguelike.nethack,rec.arts.poems,rec.motorcycles (More info?)

Hey all! I found an excellent mp3 music website that is highspeed and
has a huge archive and selection. And from what I can see there are
many new albums listed for download.

It's better than kazaa and WinMX! It's free and there are very few ads.
Check it out before they get shutdown!

www.mpfreedom.tk

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 09:23:29 -0800, andrewh36 wrote:

> Hey all! I found an excellent mp3 music website that is highspeed and
> has a huge archive and selection. And from what I can see there are
> many new albums listed for download.
>
> It's better than kazaa and WinMX! It's free and there are very few ads.
> Check it out before they get shutdown!
>
> www.mpfreedom.tk

Go away spammer!