Free: MultiSync 6FGp 21" monitor (Sydney)

Archived from groups: aus.photo,alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

Hi folks,

I have a fully working NEC MultiSync 6FGp monitor in very good condition
that I can no longer justify keeping. This is a heavy beast and it takes a
lot of desk real estate but remains a pretty good piece given its age. You
can't deny that 21" gives you a good workspace, be it for software
development, games or otherwise.

I think the monitor is about 6 to 7 years old and I've had it since new.
For very fine text at high resolution (say Excel spreadsheets at 75% at
1600x1200) the monitor lacks a bit of sharpness but for all other
applications it is still very good: gaming/simulations, Photoshop etc. I
have been able to calibrate it up to now with OptiCAL so there is still
enough dynamic range to allow reasonable colour work.

Anyway, it's here for nothing - north side of Sydney if anyone is
interested. You pick it up and it's yours. Email me and I'll send you my
phone contact details - take it from there.

Cheers,
Dave
a@b.c.d (where a = deldridg, b = ozemail, c = com, d = au)

Archived from groups: aus.photo,alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

As you may have guessed, at this point the monitor is no longer mine. Left
here a few days ago.

Cheers,
Dave
P.S. Apologies for the lateness of this message - especially to those who
have emailed me since.