G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I pulled this from a game and is working as far as I know. Just pay
for shipping and it is yours. email me at dmtitus02 at yahoo dot com.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Someone got this.
Thanks
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Someone got this.
Thanks
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Ten bucks says Peale got it. ;-)

Matt

"Doug Titus" <dmtitus02@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1111184111.618014.318190@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Someone got this.
> Thanks
>
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

"Matt Osborn" <osborn@alum.mit.edu> wrote in news:1111188857.395103
@hqnntp01.autodesk.com:

> Ten bucks says Peale got it. ;-)

You lose. Where's my ten bucks? ;-)

Seriously, though...why me?

--
Do you want a free Gaming Console?
http://consoles.prizecube.com/?ref=12216
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 01:13:22 GMT, Peale <apeale69@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Matt Osborn" <osborn@alum.mit.edu> wrote in news:1111188857.395103
>@hqnntp01.autodesk.com:
>
>> Ten bucks says Peale got it. ;-)
>
>You lose. Where's my ten bucks? ;-)
>
>Seriously, though...why me?
you always get all the good deals..:)
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

> > Ten bucks says Peale got it. ;-)
>
> You lose. Where's my ten bucks? ;-)
>
> Seriously, though...why me?

Just seems like you're always the first to jump on the free deals....

If I see something like "FF: Gutted, stripped, converted Taito cab with slight water damage in Ontario"
I always think "Peale's making a road trip!".

Matt
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

"Matt Osborn" <osborn@alum.mit.edu> wrote in
news:LfX_d.9274$qN3.7401@trndny01:

>> > Ten bucks says Peale got it. ;-)
>>
>> You lose. Where's my ten bucks? ;-)
>>
>> Seriously, though...why me?
>
> Just seems like you're always the first to jump on the free deals....
>
> If I see something like "FF: Gutted, stripped, converted Taito cab
> with slight water damage in Ontario" I always think "Peale's making a
> road trip!".

Heh...I'm not quite that bad. Though with my financial situation I try
to do the hobby as best I can.

The monitor you gave me got a game going again. The gutted green Taito
cab I picked up four months ago went to replace a massively damaged cab I
had.

I know it's not a hobby for people who are short on cash, but I *do* love
the games. So I keep my eyes peeled.

--
Do you want a free Gaming Console?
http://consoles.prizecube.com/?ref=12216
 

Vaxx

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2004
189
0
18,680
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

> I know it's not a hobby for people who are short on cash, but I *do* love
> the games. So I keep my eyes peeled.
>
shouldn't that be 'Pealed' :)
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

"VaxX" <geoff_gunn@hotmail.com> wrote in
news:423dc4d6$0$261$61c65585@uq-127creek-reader-03.brisbane.pipenetworks.
com.au:

>
>> I know it's not a hobby for people who are short on cash, but I *do*
>> love the games. So I keep my eyes peeled.
>>
> shouldn't that be 'Pealed' :)

Bwah hah hah...I knew someone would say that. ;)

--
Do you want a free Gaming Console?
http://consoles.prizecube.com/?ref=12216
 

Vaxx

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2004
189
0
18,680
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

just had to do it lol
"Peale" <apeale69@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:Xns961F9183EBBA2apeale69hotmailcom@130.81.64.196...
> "VaxX" <geoff_gunn@hotmail.com> wrote in
> news:423dc4d6$0$261$61c65585@uq-127creek-reader-03.brisbane.pipenetworks.
> com.au:
>
> >
> >> I know it's not a hobby for people who are short on cash, but I *do*
> >> love the games. So I keep my eyes peeled.
> >>
> > shouldn't that be 'Pealed' :)
>
> Bwah hah hah...I knew someone would say that. ;)
>
> --
> Do you want a free Gaming Console?
> http://consoles.prizecube.com/?ref=12216