Free Playstation Portable .......NO JOKE

Hey-

Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Sony PSPs!

I've joined and I think you should as well.

It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given
away $4 million in FREE stuff!

All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to
do the same. That's it!

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=16634753

-----verified by close friend who is confirmed to recieve one :))))))

"TheDarkDoorman" <lotus_rogue@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hey-
>
> Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Sony PSPs!
>
> I've joined and I think you should as well.
>
> It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given
> away $4 million in FREE stuff!
>
> All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to
> do the same. That's it!
>
> SNIP
>
> -----verified by close friend who is confirmed to recieve one :))))))

Yeah, after I get my free Cell Phone and free Ipod Ill consider signing up
for a free PSP not until then.

BTW, being sarcastic, Im not actualy dumb enough to sign up for free Ipod or
cell phone or PSP lol