Free Sony PSP is not a scam!!

jgriffin187@gmail.com wrote:
> My free PSP actually showed up in the mail today.
>
> I thought it was a scam, but all I had to do was sign up for a free
> trial of some music site and then cancel a week later. :)
>

> http://psps.freepay.com/?r=21688675

So why on earth would you still be trying to get people to score a
referal for you?

How long did it take from signing up for the offer until you got your PSP?
I'm considering it, as a lot of my friends have done this and have got their
items.

"Daniel C" <danielcrocker10@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> How long did it take from signing up for the offer until you got your PSP?
> I'm considering it, as a lot of my friends have done this and have got
> their
> items.

How many fake friends do you typically allege you have? I'm thinking of
becoming an internet spam shill and I want to be more credible than you are.

> <jgriffin187@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> My free PSP actually showed up in the mail today.
>>
>> I thought it was a scam, but all I had to do was sign up for a free
>> trial of some music site and then cancel a week later. :)
>>

>> http://psps.freepay.com/?r=21688675

TRENDING THREADS