Free to Play Games Now Available on Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benihana

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2009
[citation][nom]11796pcs[/nom]Only a matter of time before I start kissing Valve's toe when they allow for FRAPS-like recording through Steam.[/citation]
It's working great for the Source engine, it'll be neat when they figure out how to get a method to work with all games. :D

cold fire

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2009
[citation][nom]11796pcs[/nom]Only a matter of time before I start kissing Valve's toe when they allow for FRAPS-like recording through Steam.[/citation]

I'd rather games include a theater mode similar to the one in the Halo games on the 360. It doesn't require much space or resources and you get record clips in a free-roam camera mode.

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
[citation][nom]Stardude82[/nom]Did anybody catch last Friday's Penny Arcade comic?[/citation]

Lol awesome. I wish Blizzard would make WoW F2P.

Filiprino

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2008
[citation][nom]cold fire[/nom]I'd rather games include a theater mode similar to the one in the Halo games on the 360. It doesn't require much space or resources and you get record clips in a free-roam camera mode.[/citation]
Oh, do you mean a recording mode that almost all games have? Sorry but that only records scripted movies. If you want a real video file you have to use resource hungry methods.

f4nt4sm4

Distinguished
May 5, 2009
[citation][nom]dioxholster[/nom]"This item is currently unavailable in your region"thanks for nothin[/citation]
Its just AVA, the other 3 are playable and my preference is Spiral Knights :D

doped

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2006
more like gratis, it's definitely not free when i HAVE to play it while steam is running, hogging my resources and restricting my every move with drm bs. Sorry, but you're using the word 'free' all wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.