Question Free Version of Win11

A4G

Jan 18, 2023
I just finished My PC build, now I'm broke 🤕 and i don't want to spend 200$ more for the win11 license, can i just keep use the free version of win11 for couple of months ? is there any security/Viruses danger ?
there is some website that sell license for 10$ but i don't trust it even if it work

I just finished My PC build, now I'm broke 🤕 and i don't want to spend 200$ more for the win11 license, can i just keep use the free version of win11 for couple of months ? is there any security/Viruses danger ?
there is some website that sell license for 10$ but i don't trust it even if it work

Buy a windows 10 license from places like CDKDeals for $16. Then upgrade to windows 11 for free. That way it's legal and registered and you are ensured security updates.

I did it, and it works. However there is a risk that the key may be sold to multiple sites, and therefore multiple people. Microsoft may come down a few years later and go "Sorry we have to deactivate you for too many activations across different systems."

Never EVER accept cracked software. Guaranteed way to be compromised with viruses, trojans, miners.

You can use the legit windows download for 30 days free.
During that time do all of the display customizations you want.
After 30 days, windows will continue to run and you will get security updates. You will no longer be able to customize appearance. A small watermark warning will appear on the lower right of the monitor urging you to activate.
Do so when you get the funds.
The best discount a legit source can give you is about 10%.

USAFRet

Titan
There is no "free version".
It is simply Activated or Unactivated.

Yes, you can run it Unactivated, until such time as you wish to pay for an actual license.

USAFRet

Titan
You can use the legit windows download for 30 days free.
During that time do all of the display customizations you want.
After 30 days, windows will continue to run and you will get security updates. You will no longer be able to customize appearance. A small watermark warning will appear on the lower right of the monitor urging you to activate.
Do so when you get the funds.
The best discount a legit source can give you is about 10%.
The "30 days" is a long gone concept. I believe 8.1 was the last one that did that.

The (small) Unactivated limitations for Win 10 start from Day 1.