Question Free VPN from another user

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2024
Free VPN has limited transfer speeds and limited gigabytes of transfer. Would it be possible to remotely connect to another Internet user's network and connect to the Internet through their network to use that network as a free VPN? When I connect to VPN from popular programs and when I register on various websites, it says that the IP address is blacklisted and cannot be registered, or even when I fill out CATPCHA codes, even if I fill them out correctly, I have to fill them in correctly several dozen times. complete them so that the website accepts them and when I connect to the same websites via my Internet, the first time I complete the CAPTCHA mechanism, the website immediately accepts them.

kanewolf

Titan
Free VPN has limited transfer speeds and limited gigabytes of transfer. Would it be possible to remotely connect to another Internet user's network and connect to the Internet through their network to use that network as a free VPN? When I connect to VPN from popular programs and when I register on various websites, it says that the IP address is blacklisted and cannot be registered, or even when I fill out CATPCHA codes, even if I fill them out correctly, I have to fill them in correctly several dozen times. complete them so that the website accepts them and when I connect to the same websites via my Internet, the first time I complete the CAPTCHA mechanism, the website immediately accepts them.
You are still limited by the speed your device (either host or router) and encrypt and their router or host can decrypt. It will probably be no faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.