Free web-hosting to host proxy script?

perfectpeachblonde

Commendable
Dec 29, 2016
Hi,

I'm looking for a free web host to host a proxy script? Where can I find a free host to host my own-coded proxy script?

Thnx :)

Not sure you are going to find free but there are many that are extremely inexpensive...unless you intend to send huge amount of traffic.

google,amazon,yahoo and a bunch of other have free trials. The ones many people use is called digital ocean. They sell the service by the hour if you are not using much. Their monthly rate is only $5

perfectpeachblonde

Commendable
Dec 29, 2016
hi,

Thnx for reply. I just started to publish my own proxy server and haven't any traffic gathered yet. I will configure my proxy to just people be able to browse internet and not download to prevent bandwidth misuse by users. Script is less than 1MB and I'm looking for cheapest option. I may be able to put ad or promote commercial product by advertisement if I can find a host. I know that there is possibility for this. If you know where to look to find these, please update me. There are lots of free host, but not allowing proxy script. I'm looking for put ad in exchange of free host offer?

Thnkx :)

Not sure what you have been looking at. You do not want web page hosting you want a virtual server. Most have options to load various version of unix that have tools like squid pre installed. Really the only difference is going to be the costs. Of course google and amazon have amazingly fast networks but once you get past the limits on the free accounts they are kinda expensive.

Why would a hosting service even bother with you if they could get money via ad revenue. They could slap up a proxy in 2 seconds its not like they need you to show them how to do it. There are a ton of proxy services that are competing, they know it is unlikely they would get enough ad revenue to cover the costs.

Now if you really think you can get enough ad revenue to pay for a virtual server you can set it up. You would signup for things like adsense and place ads. You would get the money from the ad and then pay the bill to the hosting company. Still almost everyone runs ad blockers so you will not get much revenue from ads.

perfectpeachblonde

Commendable
Dec 29, 2016
Thanks for reply. :)
"Not sure what you have been looking at. You do not want web page hosting you want a virtual server." I'm looking to setup excellent custom coded web-proxy server on shared/cloud/cluster/VPS or any free offer.
I just starting my own branded web-proxy server script, and looking for a server to have PHP/cURL/{Zend/ionCube preferred to have them}.

Do you have better suggestion/advise? I'm happy to hear?