Free Wednesday: Super Offroad steering optics and gas pedal

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I have the steering optics (without the actual wheel) and gas pedal from a
Super Offroad sitting in a box waiting for someone who can put them to use.
I only ask for shipping cost. Drop me a line if you want them.

--
Slor

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Right on! I'll take them. I just started working on mine and most
definately need the parts.

Also, do you know of any websites that offer any info on this game? I
have the manual but would like to read other repair info. I did not
see much in the newsgroup archives or elsewhere.

Finally, let me know if you are on the lookout for something. I'll
check to see if I have it or wil ask around.

Please let me know how to proceed from here.

Thanks,
Big Al
externalinc AT att.net

Slor wrote:
> I have the steering optics (without the actual wheel) and gas pedal
from a
> Super Offroad sitting in a box waiting for someone who can put them
to use.
> I only ask for shipping cost. Drop me a line if you want them.
>
> --
> Slor

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I'll take em. let me know your contact info.
armax66 AT yahoo DOT com