Michael

I have 2 Wells Gardner 33in. monitors Model #8107 in Baytown Texas, just
outside of Houston....I had both fixed and the last time I checked them only
one was working but that was about a year ago....Come and get them..Michael

If these are not spoken for I would like them, but I can not come down
for about 3 weeks.
Tim
tyler tx

actually I can be down there in 2 weeks.
email is on my site under contact me
www.timsarcade.net