• Pardon our dust as we work on some regularly scheduled forum maintenance. You may notice some missing features during this time. Thank you for your patience!

Question Freesync flickers black screen when i have more than 2 monitors connected.

phemonus

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2012
My problem is that when i have freesync enabled and have my main monitor on and any one of the other 3 monitors on i don't have the flicker where my screen will go black for 1-2 seconds randomly, tested for hours by itself and with only one other monitor it never occurs. However, as soon as i plug in another monitor the flickering happens non stop when i play any game or demo. This issue does not occur when freesync is disabled. I have tried DDU in safe mode, and i am getting a new DP cable tomorrow to rule that out as well. Do you guys have any idea what could be causing this?

Specs- 1080ti Gigabyte Aorus 32gb 3200mhz ram 1950x @4.0 Asus Zenith Extreme Motherboard

Monitors- aoc ag273qcx - freesync monitor connected with DP aoc i2269vw x2 as side monitors connected with DP to DVI adapters LG 34UM59-B connected with hdmi

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS