FreeSync works with HDMI?

incorporate

Honorable
Dec 18, 2012
I'm looking for a FreeSync monitor, but I can't seem to find ones within a price range of 150 dollars with a display port. Always have HDMI. Will the free sync still work correctly?

Solution
Since it only has HDMI as the digital input, and is FreeSync, I assume it does support Freesync over HDMI. Whether its worse than Displayport, I don't know. Earlier Freesync was limited to Displayport, and FreeSync over HDMI is either relatively new or unheard of. I'd never heard of it before either.

incorporate

Honorable
Dec 18, 2012

The monitor i am looking at is https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lg-24-ips-led-fhd-freesync-monitor/5770302.p?skuId=5770302

It only has two HDMI ports, so assuming it going to work over HDMI. But was kinda wondering if im going to lose anything

Since it only has HDMI as the digital input, and is FreeSync, I assume it does support Freesync over HDMI. Whether its worse than Displayport, I don't know. Earlier Freesync was limited to Displayport, and FreeSync over HDMI is either relatively new or unheard of. I'd never heard of it before either.

Solution

incorporate

Honorable
Dec 18, 2012

i actually did purchase the monitor, and it actually pretty amazing. the best 137 dollars i ever spent haha

TRENDING THREADS