Question freeze on "Starting Windows" or any other OS

Aug 29, 2020
yo boizz, i bought a new cpu and a noice cooler for my old pc, got some issues with it, but luckly fixed it and ended installing a modded bios that works very good.

and now, after a month ago, bsods started to appear rarely, then it went crazy until it doesnt let me to log on, sometimes appears before booting.

then it doesnt boot at all, every OS i run freeze before the loading screen appears, and 1 power click power off pc immediately, sometimes when i go into bios, it goes very laggy and updates content in slowly horizontal pixels, and beeps due to input lag.

tested gpu, ram modules and drives all were working well.

pls help its my only pc and ive got important CAD files on it, any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated ;)

Aug 29, 2020
You said "Windows or any other OS". What operating systems have you tried? I do not think Windows 10 would be compatible.
i originaly have windows 7, tried windows 10 but its very bad.

luckly got android×86 installed to the disk, tried booting and the same, freezes at grub menu, last time i tried to boot freezed and heared an infinitly beep tone coming from the internal speaker, just powered off and tried again, freezes and nothing else.

tried booting a live linux from usb, the menu loaded veryyy slowllyyyy in horizontal pixels and when i selected boot now option it shows a black screen with cursor and do_boot_cpu failed (-1) #CPU[1, 2, 3, 4, (looping)]

i originaly have windows 7, tried windows 10 but its very bad.

luckly got android×86 installed to the disk, tried booting and the same, freezes at grub menu, last time i tried to boot freezed and heared an infinitly beep tone coming from the internal speaker, just powered off and tried again, freezes and nothing else.

tried booting a live linux from usb, the menu loaded veryyy slowllyyyy in horizontal pixels and when i selected boot now option it shows a black screen with cursor and do_boot_cpu failed (-1) #CPU[1, 2, 3, 4, (looping)]
I don't think anything other than Windows 7 will work properly on such an old chipset. Perhaps a light Linux operating system like Linux Mint Xfce might work well.

Aug 29, 2020
I don't think anything other than Windows 7 will work properly on such an old chipset. Perhaps a light Linux operating system like Linux Mint Xfce might work well.
man i installed a various linux distributions like ubuntu and more on my old pentium e5300, the core 2 quad is at least ×4 better if not more.

this pc used for running many CAD projects, it works very perfectly even on my old pentium, and extremely perfect on the new cpu, cant imagine now my pc cant enter bios, very strange problem.

looking patienctly for any solutions, cuz its my only pc.

man i installed a various linux distributions like ubuntu and more on my old pentium e5300, the core 2 quad is at least ×4 better if not more.

this pc used for running many CAD projects, it works very perfectly even on my old pentium, and extremely perfect on the new cpu, cant imagine now my pc cant enter bios, very strange problem.

looking patienctly for any solutions, cuz its my only pc.
Does you motherboard have a video out connection and if so have you tried it? I believe the chipset on your motherboard is Nvidia 7100 which has built in graphics.

Aug 29, 2020
Unfortunately i don't see any other option than to reinstall Windows and see if the same problems go away or reappear.
a small question, my cpu temps were somewhat high, disabling thermal monitoring makes the cpu horribly throttle.

i found the thermal managment greatly limit this throttling.

is thermal management will work during installaion of windows (if luckly was a windows problem) ?