[SOLVED] Freeze on UEFI

Oct 1, 2019
Hi guys,
so today i disassembled my PC to install a new Deepcool Aio and some Enermax fans, the system booted up just fine but whenever i go to my UEFI it just freezes, and i cant do nothing but force reset the PC.
Has anyone ever got this problem before? or maybe think of some ways so that i may fix it?

My Motherboard is the Asrock B450 pro4.

Solution
Were you sure to clean the CPU, with rubbing alcohol, and apply new thermal paste? Also make sure you didn't crank down the waterblock. You can actually bend the board, and have an uneven contact, causing overheating. If all of that checks out fine, try a CMOS reset.

logainofhades

Titan
Were you sure to clean the CPU, with rubbing alcohol, and apply new thermal paste? Also make sure you didn't crank down the waterblock. You can actually bend the board, and have an uneven contact, causing overheating. If all of that checks out fine, try a CMOS reset.

Solution
Oct 1, 2019
yes i have cleaned the CPU and gave it some new thermal paste. I dont think ive damaged the mobo since i was very careful when handling it (with the fear of damaging it). The only think i may have touched too hard is the VRM heatsink. Ill try the reset then, thank you.