System:
Motherboars Asus Strix B350F
CPU Ryzen 5 1600
RAM Patriot Viper 4 16gb 3200mhz
SSD Adata SX8200 240gb
HDD Seagate 2TB ST2000DM008
GPU Asus Strix 1070 Ti Advanced Edition
PSU Corsair RM750X (2018)

Ever since I built this PC I've had stutters, freezes during BIOS and boot selection screen. They've been rare, but that doesn't make them any less scary.

I've updated BIOS, no luck. Currently testing RAM, D.O.C.P. 3200mhz gives error, but at factory clocks no errors so far (1 pass and 10% right now)
But the thing is, RAM I overclocked after I updated the BIOS so the OC isn't the problem.

My question ? How do I test and find out the faulty hardware with no spare parts ? I forgot to mention, it was bought component based over the course of two months so it's all new.

EDIT
MemTest86 RAM at 2133mhz, no errors
MemTest86 RAM at 2933mhz, no errors
MemTest86 RAM at 3200mhz, many errors

Used IntelBurnTest, PC starts to stutter like crazy.
After using the IntelBurnTest Windows kept stuttering quite often, even if I closed the program, not to mention that after I restarted my PC AuraRGBLightingControl for my GPU doesn't work anymore (I like to keep the lights off)
Other weird behavior - administrator request screen doesn't show up and I'm stuck with nothing on my screen (somewhat rare); Task Manager Not Responding (somewhat rare); Programs Not Responding (somewhat rare);

TRENDING THREADS