Question Freezes During Gaming

primetime0187

Commendable
Oct 24, 2017
I recently completed a new PC build and am now experiencing the occasional Freeze during gameplay and I cannot pinpoint the issue and I was hoping one of you could help.

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x
GPU: RTX 2060 6GB OC
Mobo: B450 Steel Legend
Ram: Corsair Vengeangce RGB Pro 16X2.

Thus far I have updated all Drivers, Flashed Bios to Current Build from Manufacturer, Adjusted TDrDelay, Lowered Graphics settings, turned off XMP and random other fixes yet I still get the freezes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

TTVBTW

Prominent
Mar 20, 2019
If you haven't already I recommend resetting windows or cleaning your machine with canned air to get out all of the dust. (Unless it’s that new). You can also check all of you PSU to mobo connections but I doubt that’s the issue.

primetime0187

Commendable
Oct 24, 2017
If you haven't already I recommend resetting windows or cleaning your machine with canned air to get out all of the dust. (Unless it’s that new). You can also check all of you PSU to mobo connections but I doubt that’s the issue.

I just completed this build last week. Dust definitely shouldn’t be the cause here. Corsair 750 PSU but I reseated all the connections just to be sure. I’ll attempt to reset windows tonight and see if that has any affect.

TRENDING THREADS