i7 9700k cooled with Hyper 212 EVO
Asus PRIME B360M-A motherboard
EVGA xc black 2070 super
2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance 3000MHz DDR4 ram
Samsung EVO 512 GB ssd
Seagate 1TB HDD
650W 80+ Bronze psu

Problems:
Just upgraded to the 9700k and 2070 at the same time after using the ram, ssd, hdd, and PSU on an old system for over a year. PC ran fine for two weeks but started crashing in games, then started crashing starting a game, and now crashes constantly.

The crashes dont have a BSOD, only the picture freezes and a loud click plays through my headset. I have to hold the power button to get it to turn off after that. After crashing, hitting the power button again will turn the fans and RGB lights on in my case but nothing gets sent to my monitor. A couple tries of turning it off and on again will get it to boot.

I've reinstalled windows twice now. I tried using a crash report tool that gave me a pagefault error. I've tried updating all my drivers and BIOS. Defraging my drives. I tried switching out my RAM with another pair of sticks that are known to work but still have the same issue.

The only things downloaded on my SSD are discord, one game, and Opera. I disconnected my HDD completely.

I ordered a new PSU that should be here tomorrow just to check.

Any advice would be appreciated. Dont know where to go from here but want to save money by not going to a computer repair shop.

Solution
PRIME B360M-A
DDR4 2666MHz and higher memory modules will run at max. 2666MHz on Intel 8th Gen. 6-core or higher processors.

Memory modules sold as Singles have no guarantee to be compatible together if used in multiples.

No-name generic power supplies are not recommended.
PRIME B360M-A
DDR4 2666MHz and higher memory modules will run at max. 2666MHz on Intel 8th Gen. 6-core or higher processors.

Memory modules sold as Singles have no guarantee to be compatible together if used in multiples.

No-name generic power supplies are not recommended.

Solution