Freezing every 3-5 second repeatedly!

skttimpact

Reputable
Apr 4, 2018
Repairman installed windows 10 to my laptop and everythink was working fine but after installing an update i dont remember which but my pc started to freeze every 3-5 second, could be a windows 10 cause for this!!

processor: Amd e1-6010 1.35 dual core
ram:4gb
Graphics Card: Radeon r2 graphics 2gb

Neur0nauT

Admirable
Press WIN + R and type eventvwr.exe (press enter)

Once in the event viewer, navigate on the left pane to... Windows Logs > System

Then on the right pane, click Filter Current Log...

Tick the boxes for "critical", Warning", and "Error" followed by OK

Back in the main log window.....look down firstly for any critical messages and doubleclick to review details. Look for any repeating error messages which might indicate where the system is freezing/causing problems.

Let me know if you spot anything strange.

skttimpact

Reputable
Apr 4, 2018

hi, I just did what u said and there was so much warnings and errors but there was an critical error: The system rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. If the system stopped responding, crashed or lost his power unexpectedly!

Neur0nauT

Admirable
hi, I just did what u said and there was so much warnings and errors but there was an critical error: The system rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. If the system stopped responding, crashed or lost his power unexpectedly!

If you check just before this Critical message, it may elude to what cause the crash. Obviously the errors/messages just before the loss of power are what you want to focus on. Tell me what you find there.