[SOLVED] Freezing in multiple games?

Dec 1, 2020
I've had freezing for a while in different games and I'm not sure if it's my ram or not. I've tried changing clock speed and voltage, and in some cases it helped a little, but the freezing never goes away. I'm not sure if maybe it's the voltage or other hardware in my PC, has anyone experienced this? Any help at all would be appreciated.

Specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600
GPU: GTX 1650 Super
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 8 GB (2x4) DDR4-3200 (I have 4 of these sticks, so 16 gigs of ram)
Motherboard: ASRock AB350 Pro4 ATX AM4
PSU: Corsair CXM (2015) 450 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You might want to mention how old the PSU is for that platform. You also need to check and see which BIOS version you're on for your motherboard. If you have BIOS updates pending, please update them gradually to the latest version(as opposed to jumping onboard to the latest version). The next thing to do is use DDU and uninstall your GPU drivers, then reinstall said drivers with the latest sourced from Nvidia's support site. Manually install the drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Mention the titles that you're experiencing the stutters on.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You might want to mention how old the PSU is for that platform. You also need to check and see which BIOS version you're on for your motherboard. If you have BIOS updates pending, please update them gradually to the latest version(as opposed to jumping onboard to the latest version). The next thing to do is use DDU and uninstall your GPU drivers, then reinstall said drivers with the latest sourced from Nvidia's support site. Manually install the drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Mention the titles that you're experiencing the stutters on.

Solution