Freezing issue while playing Call of Duty WaW

KyleRandall

Honorable
Mar 27, 2013
Alright so while I am playing Call of Duty World at War my computer screens will flash and my computer will freeze for like 30 seconds, it will then turn back on but then sometimes completely freeze or just keep flashing every 10 minutes. I am unsure of the issue but I believe I have narrowed it down to a few.
1. The fact my computer case is to small, I have the ThermalTake v3 black edition, inside is the coolmaster 212 EVO and the ASUS HD7750.

2. The fact that I am using two monitors, One 20 in. 1600x900 monitor and a 32in. 720p TV (Which is what I use), (Also I have been having some problems with it, like turning pink when I change resolution to 1280x720 ingame. Also I sometimes get a black screen when starting up so I have to set the game back to default settings.) Wile I am playing the temp. can get up to 53 degrees Celsius.

3. Something with the CPU, I am using a AMD 8150 processor with a coolmaster 212 EVO, but even when I turn AMD's automatic overclocking off it still hits up to 52 degrees Celsius.

*All of the temperatures are from SpeedFan. (Looking for a better one, if you know any let me know :)

Specs:

GPU: ASUS HD7750
CPU: AMD FX 8150
CPU Cooler: Coolmaster 212 EVO
RAM: 8GB Ballistix 1600mhz
Motherboard: ASUS M5A97
HDD: Western Digital 1 TB Black Cavilar
Case: ThermalTake v3 Black Gaming Edition