Question Freezing of my pc when using the graphic card

Apr 8, 2023
A week ago my computer began to give an error, is that when I use the graphics card for example when I go to play something, I am stuck completely the computer, before I gave me a blue screen that said whea uncorrectable error and now does not happen that just stays stuck with the image of what I was doing, nothing responds, neither do any command work, for example to reset the graphics drivers (Win + Ctrl + Shift + B), also before that happens, my pc starts to lag and stops working the wifi, I have no networks to connect and then freezes and the only way I have to defrost it is to turn off my laptop by holding down the power button and when I turn it on everything is normal and the wifi works again.

I have tried everything, change the thermal paste, download the latest version of windows 10, download the latest drivers for nvidia and my network card, also reinstall windows and run commands in cmd to try to solve it and use the windows program to see if it was in good condition my disks and ram memories, but everything is fine, I hope you can help me, thank you very much.

My pc is a laptop asus tuf gaming fx504gm and its specifications are:
gtx 1060 6gb
i5 8300h
16 gb ram
128 ssd
1 t hdd

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2023
A week ago my computer began to give an error, is that when I use the graphics card for example when I go to play something, I am stuck completely the computer, before I gave me a blue screen that said whea uncorrectable error and now does not happen that just stays stuck with the image of what I was doing, nothing responds, neither do any command work, for example to reset the graphics drivers (Win + Ctrl + Shift + B), also before that happens, my pc starts to lag and stops working the wifi, I have no networks to connect and then freezes and the only way I have to defrost it is to turn off my laptop by holding down the power button and when I turn it on everything is normal and the wifi works again.

I have tried everything, change the thermal paste, download the latest version of windows 10, download the latest drivers for nvidia and my network card, also reinstall windows and run commands in cmd to try to solve it and use the windows program to see if it was in good condition my disks and ram memories, but everything is fine, I hope you can help me, thank you very much.

My pc is a laptop asus tuf gaming fx504gm and its specifications are:
gtx 1060 6gb
i5 8300h
16 gb ram
128 ssd
1 t hdd

Lutfij

Titan
Check and see if the laptop is pending any BIOS updates. To add, where did you source the installer for your OS? Did you manually install all drivers relevant to your laptop or did you let the OS download and install drivers it thought were necessary for your laptop? Just to verify, you're installing the OS onto the SSD?

TRENDING THREADS