Question Freezing while gaming

Marcin_4

Commendable
Dec 17, 2016
Since a while i am having problems of consitant freezing, the game play, then freezes, i can move in alt tab for like 5 sec around (can't access ctrl alt del) and the only way to go forward is hard reset.

I know it's 100% not Ram issue i on purpose bought ram, used diffrent ram and even my friends ram. i removed HDD and bought SSD and at this moment i have no HDD at all (only SSD and M2) it's not overheating of my GPU, when it happened i saw it were on 58 degrees... i have no clue what to do but i am unable to play most of games, some don't have such problem, this problem doesnt appear with anything i do besides gaming (i tested on 15 emulators at once, not a problem) with chrome either.

Marcin_4

Commendable
Dec 17, 2016
So today it happened again, but this time in very suspicious moment. While playing counter strike my game stopped responding when bomb blown up, i could alt tab to windows but i couldn't click on anything on taskbar, i could move in chrome from up and down but after a moment i also couldn't do it anymore and all i could do then was hard reset, what could this problem be ?

Marcin_4

Commendable
Dec 17, 2016
Okey so when i play + have chrome and emulator at the same time temp of cpu does not goes PAST 54 at worst

EDIT it went to 58 at some point in CSGO

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS