French partygoers liberate Llama ...

gropouce

Distinguished
May 1, 2011
lama-bordeaux.jpeg

I promise: i'm not on the picture. And Xiiime neither.

(I read the article you linked, Rey. Just one thing: it says "Source: BFM TV"...
That's not a good source at all ^^ )

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
That is why most Asian countries are way ahead of us with more education and more pure intelligence than this nonsense posted.

Perhaps they thought it would be the next Dali Llama.

I understand that the zebra was interviewed by police and she told them she had encountered a bull in the nearby china shop. Allegedly, he told her to take off those pyjamas and he'd show her a good time.

Llama has a special meaning for the really oldtimers on toms ... but I guess most of them have died ... or gone blind.

Even riser won't take the bait ... and he has worn one of those suits more than anyone else bar pike.

>sigh>

gropouce

Distinguished
May 1, 2011

Haha!
It has something to do with alcohol.
A cricus settled in the city few days ago, those guys went near and probably found the lama very friendly... enough to take him with them in the tram.

gropouce

Distinguished
May 1, 2011

This is a fairly unusual situation to be told in the press, we can not really infer anything.

I put these sorts of threads up just so marv can feel superior ... having led a well ordered and dutiful life ... following the rules ... being nice to people ... wait ... marv you went of the tracks a bit with age.

You should be replying with bits of sage advice and wise comments ... not wise cracks?

Must be the hot weather over there in the tropics ...

:)

gropouce

Distinguished
May 1, 2011

If you refer to Tristes Tropiques, actually yes.

But I think the Indo-American populations Levi-Strauss was talking about have nothing to do with the current Asian populations that Marv refers to.

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
I guess in my age this is real nonsense and i a realist at heart.

Wow ... gropouce ... your not just a pretty face !!

:)