Question Frequent bluescreens after recently upgrading hardware

May 7, 2019
I have recently decided to upgrade some of my computer's hardware, namely, the processor and RAM. So after putting the computer together with the new hardware, I found out it was frequently bluescreening, if not completely freezing or simply restarting in a sudden manner. This is what I tried thus far to fix it:
-Updated every possible driver / software
-Formatted the computer
-Reinstalled OS
-Bought new RAM (same model as previous, different seller)
-Bought a new motherboard
-Bought a new power supply
-Sent the processor to the seller so they could run diagnostics. For some reason, they insist the cpu runs perfectly fine.
Yet, I have no problems whatsoever if I use the computer with my old hardware.

I am upgrading my computer from an I3-4160 with 8GB RAM and the following components are my current specs:
-Gigabyte H310M M.2 motherboard
-Intel Core I7-8700 CPU
-Nvidia gtx970 GPU
-2x HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 RAM
-Thermaltake Smart RGB 700W PSU

Most frequently, the error message I got from my bluescreens was WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR but I sometimes would get CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT , too

I am confident this is not an overheating issue and that all of the hardware is properly assembled, and therefore have no clue whatsoever what is happening with my machine, can anyone help me?

TLDR: Upgraded my computer, bought new mobo, cpu and ram, after bluescreening often I reinstalled OS, bought new ram, bought new mobo again, bought new PSU, and the cpu seller insists it works but I haven't tried a different one. Computer works fine with old hardware and I need help figuring out what is going on.

The errors you referenced are typically hardware related. To attempt to fix them start by downloading and installing the most current drivers for all your components. Update your BIOS to the most current release. What version of Windows are you running?

May 7, 2019
I will do that as soon as I can and update this thread after that. It's kind of unfortunate that the only other ram sticks I have are DDR3 though :/

May 7, 2019
I guess it wouldn't hurt to do that. Though when I sent my computer to tech support saying memtest didn't find anything even after 13 hours running they claimed it sometimes failed to detect problems and told me the issue was with my ram anyway lol

I guess it wouldn't hurt to do that. Though when I sent my computer to tech support saying memtest didn't find anything even after 13 hours running they claimed it sometimes failed to detect problems and told me the issue was with my ram anyway lol

At least it gives you an idea that your RAM might not be the issue.

When you have tried your old system is that using the same Power Supply as the new system?