Question Frequent BSOD - MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Mar 6, 2019
My laptop have just BSoD'd, please help me and this isn't the first time it has happened.
I have just run whocrashed and heres what I got.

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\030619-30421-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1AA0C0)
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x8886, 0xFFFF970004601D90, 0xFFFF9880059DED60, 0x100)
Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
This might be a case of memory corruption. This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM, overheating (thermal issue) or because of a buggy driver. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

please help

Lutfij

Titan
Mind sharing the make and model of your laptop? Are you on the latest BIOS update for your laptop? Which version of Windows 10 are you on? If you have two sticks of ram in your laptop, try working with one at a time)individually) and see if the issue crops up again.

Mar 6, 2019
Mind sharing the make and model of your laptop? Are you on the latest BIOS update for your laptop? Which version of Windows 10 are you on? If you have two sticks of ram in your laptop, try working with one at a time)individually) and see if the issue crops up again.

Sure.
It is an ASUS FX502VM and I suppose that the BIOS is up to date. The windows version my laptop is currently running is version 1803 (OS Build 17134.590). Also, I am only running on one stick of RAM.