Question Frequent BSoD, sometimes brings other issues

Oct 18, 2020
I recently upgraded my pc (new mobo, cpu, and ram), and ever since, Ive been getting frequent BSoD screens, usually once or twice a day, usually within a few minutes/hours of booting windows. Usually the error I get is IRQL_not_less_or_equal, although sometimes it throws "page fault in nonpaged area" or "system thread exception not handled". Ive been managing these issues for a while now, its been just a minor inconvenience, but sometimes it crashes several times, leading to all my apps thinking I havent ever used them. Wallpaper engine goes into first time tutorial mode, and steam logs me out, and removes all my family shared accounts, which becomes incredibly annoying. I know my power supply can handle the pc upgrades, its 500W, and ive never overclocked anything. Ive tried reinstalling windows twice, and that unfortunately didnt fix it.

Initially I thought It was a hard drive issue, but the affected apps are on seperate drives so im unsure if its that. any help is appreciated, I would purchase replacement parts but I have classes that I cant be missing, and if i were to send my ram or cpu into newegg for replacement I wont have a backup, since i upgraded from am3+

Oct 18, 2020
Oct 18, 2020
reinstall wouldn't give you option to keep windows settings or not
sound like you did a factory reset, not fresh install.
download windows 10 installation media from microsoft website
sorry ive taken so long to get back, I was away from home on personal matters. ive been hesitant to reinstall due to losing lots of schoolwork, but as i got on today, windows started throwing all kinds of bluescreen errors, mostly driver related, and i found myself totally unable to use my pc at all, so im using a boot drive to reinstall right now

Oct 18, 2020
reinstall wouldn't give you option to keep windows settings or not
sound like you did a factory reset, not fresh install.
download windows 10 installation media from microsoft website
while reinstalling i got a bsod with "kernel_security_check_failure" stopping me from reinstalling