Question Frequent BSOD while rendering video and playing CS

Oct 17, 2020
Hi,

I'm having difficulties with my PC that I just bought in May 2020. This PC was meant to help me doing up to 4k video editing and maybe some casual gaming i.e. CS zero. Unfortunately, since then, I haven't managed to export single video using PremierPro (i even tried to use Openshot to export simple video compilation) without having BSOD stopped me with different error code (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE) . I even tried playing CS Zero to test it but same things happened. After 2 months buying the PC, I went to the store where I bought it at when I tried to render the same video, it works just fine at the store. These are the specs for my PC

CPU: i7-9700K 3.60GHz
MB: Gigabyte Z390M Gaming
GPU: Radeon RX570 Armor OC 4GB
PSU: Cooler Master MasterWatt Lite 700W
RAM: 1x 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury
SSD: WD 500GB (C drive)
HDD: WD 1TB (D drive)

I have never done any overclocking so far. I did few memory diagnostic and no hardware problem was found. I have tried both connecting my PC plug directly to the power socket and using UPS (800VA).

Please help me escape from this frustration.

Thanks all.

Brandon__Dev

Commendable
Jun 25, 2020
(1.) Something may be wrong with your drivers. Check AMD's website (https://www.amd.com/en/support), (2.) and (or) something may be wrong with your RAM. Replace it in the memory slot after powering off and turn in it back on, (3.) and (or) Your Windows installation may be corrupt! Reinstall windows.

Do each step 1 - 3. Tell me if anything worked.

Oct 17, 2020
(1.) Something may be wrong with your drivers. Check AMD's website (https://www.amd.com/en/support), (2.) and (or) something may be wrong with your RAM. Replace it in the memory slot after powering off and turn in it back on, (3.) and (or) Your Windows installation may be corrupt! Reinstall windows.

Do each step 1 - 3. Tell me if anything worked.

Tried (1.)- not working. Different BSODs (DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) when trying to render video in BlackMagic Resolve. I even tried to play Counter Strike: Global Offensive and got the same BSOD.

Haven't tried (2.). Do I need to replace a new one for it or just put the existing RAM in another available slot?

Haven't tried (3.). Will try after I'm clear about (2.) and tried it.