Question Frequent BSODs, different error codes [dump files included]

motionsicknesses111

Commendable
Feb 16, 2018
Hello! I've recently upgraded my PC (new parts are: ASUS ROG Strix B450-F, Ryzen 5 3600X, Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB. GPU is a Zotac GeForce GTX 750 Ti). It was going fine for about a week and then I started getting frequent crashes. I've updated every driver I could possibly think of. Driver Easy even says my drivers are up to date and I've uninstalled every old driver as far as I'm aware. The crashes are inconsistent and seem entirely random. Sometimes it crashes while I'm just using 2 tabs in Chrome and listening to music, some days it never crashes, sometimes it blue screens after booting up, sometimes it crashes when I play games for 30 minutes, other times it lasts 8+ hours with no crashes.

Some of the errors I get are SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA, but I'm sure there are more I never bothered to Google. A majority of them do not list a reason; I only saw amdppm.sys once. These dump files do not account for every crash but these are the ones that have happened since the 20th/21st. I'm at my wits end and given the current situation I really don't want to bring my computer into a repair place and not have it for 3+ weeks. Thanks so much in advance.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS