Question Frequent BSODs

Dec 25, 2022
Getting frequent bsods once in three weeks. What I tried:

• After getting bsods in Windows 10 once a week I did clean install of Windows 11, installed all up-to-date drivers, but still got BSODs.
  • I did memtest86 for RAM with xmp and without it, two sticks and one by one in all combinations - NO errors;
  • prime95 tests for CPU - everything is fine, no error or bsod;
  • I stress tested GPU and CPU with OCCT - everything is fine;
  • I checked ssd and hdd with programs from the manufacturers - everything is fine;
  • I deleted android emulator and turned off hyper-v - didn't help;
  • Deleted armory crate (program for asus MB) and deleted all drivers that they left - didn't help. SFC and DISM commands obviously didn't help either;
  • Using driver verifier I found that logitech drivers from G-Hub caused some of bsods, so I deleted them. Apparently, logitech drivers caused only a part of bsods and they still will appear.

Just to mention: bsod only happens when I do very light stuff like sitting in browser or just IDLE. Bsod happened once or twice in very light games.

I'm out of ideas, please HELP. Can somebody read dump files? I don't know how to analyze them.

My specs:
cpu: r5 3600x
gpu: rx 5700 pulse
motherboard: asus prime X570-p
ssd: SP512GBP34A80M28
hdd: ST2000DM008
ram: CMK16GX4M2B3200C16
psu: be quiet! SYSTEM POWER 9 700W Bronze ATX BN248

dump files: https://www.mediafire.com/file/kpjrel0uxaz823f/dumps5.zip/file

Most frequent bsods were DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

Lutfij

Titan
How old is the PSU in your build? BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time? Where did you source the installer for the OS? When installing Windows 11, did you do so in offline mode, later installing all necessary drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator?

Dec 25, 2022
How old is the PSU in your build? BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time? Where did you source the installer for the OS? When installing Windows 11, did you do so in offline mode, later installing all necessary drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator?
I built PC in January 2020, so 3 years. I thought about PSU too, but my friend and me monitored voltages in AIDA while gaming/idle and it was ok. Also OCCT had power test - if there is any problem with it PC should shut off, but mine didn't. So I guess it's not PSU issue.
BIOS version is 44.08; I see now on asus website that there was new bios update in March. But I don't think it will resolve the issue, I betted on this two times with new versions of BIOS to change nothing.
Source is media creation tool and I use key for education license that my university gave me.
Yes, I did via offline mode (every time I reinstall Windows I remember that I cant login with my account, because I have "-" symbol in my mail and I need to create local one. But after installing I can easily login with my microsoft account in windows without the problem). Then I downloaded all amd drivers: chipset, gpu. After that I let windows update everything else. Then I installed armory crate, that should in theory install all necessary drivers on its own. I saw many threads that armory crate isn't very great software and I shouldn't use it for updating drivers, so I deleted it afterwards.