Frequent crashing on gaming pc

Sep 24, 2018
Hey there, my recently built pc has been crashing quite a bit lately. I upgraded my computer recently but beforehand i would have memory leaks over time when i would stream and play videogames, now im just getting blue screens. I upgraded my cpu, ram, and liquid cooling last month. I took my pc to a computer store near by to get a diagnostic test done on it, and when I got it back they told me that they tested basically everything and nothing was under performing other than an old hard drive which I have removed since then.

I have programs such as CPU-Z, HWMonitor and nothing is overheating so im very confused to as what the problem is. Ill paste the crash dump files below. Any help is appreciated

My Build:
CPU: Intel Core i5 8600k (not overclocked)
Fan: Cooler Master Masterliquid Lite ML240L Dual
MotherBoard: MSI ATX Z370-A PRO LGA 1151
RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 3200
GPU: GTX 1060 6GB
HD: WD Blue 1TB 7200 RPM
PSU: EVGA 500W 80Plus

CRASH DUMP:

crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\092318-17906-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x198330)
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFF81BFFAB5C000, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF803E6712028)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.
This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

crash dump file: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!setjmpex+0x73C9)
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFF81BFFAB5C000, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF803E6712028)
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.
This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\092318-19343-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFFD0BFFAA80000, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF80293D1B028)

crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\092318-18906-02.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFF928343B8CD40, 0x0, 0xFFFF92D61B5C69AB, 0x2)
Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.

crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\092318-18890-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFFFC3FFAA86000, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8011AB12028)

crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\092218-19750-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFFE0BFFAAD4000, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF801A870B028)

Those codes given by the dumps indicate memory issues. The PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA usually means windows is looking for a file that should be paged in RAM and that file turns out to be missing. Also, Microsoft says the error message:
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL indicates that a kernel-mode process or driver attempted to access a memory address to which it did not have permission to access (or in simple, a driver is likely trying to access a file in RAM it isn't supposed to access). I get these errors very occasionally with my build when using chrome but never frequently enough to bother me. I would update all of the drivers as possible as it seems your drivers are doing things they shouldn't.