Question Fresh Window Installation, CPU goes to 99%

Sep 27, 2019
Hello, I just built a computer. I will list the specifications below to give some leeway on the current issues I am experiencing.
Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-A320M-S2H (AMD Ryzen AM4 / MicroATX / 2xDDR4/ HDMI/ Realtek ALC887/ 3xPCIe/ USB3.1 Gen 1/ LAN/ Motherboard)
CPU: Ryzen 3 1200
GPU: Red Dragon RX570 (Used off of Ebay)
PSU: Apevia ATX-BT700W Beast 700W ATX Gaming Power Supply, Supports Dual/Quad Core CPUs, SLI, Crossfire, Haswell

Whenever I try to launch a game as simple as Minecraft, task manager shows that my cpu goes from 5% useage to 99% and it completely crashes. My pc does not restart when this happens. The launcher just crashes. I tried using Epic Games Launcher, the CPU useage in it is even so bad that it nearly crashes, and the frames per second on it are very minute. The CPU is not overheating, I have no viruses, and there is nothing taking up substantial cpu space. I have tried for 10 hours now to diagnose this PC. I have re installed windows in different versions 3 different times in attempts to fix this issue. Someone please, please tell me they know the issue. Thank you.