Fresh Windows 10 Pro USB install problem

Sinafey

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2012
I’ve looked everywhere cant find a solution. Brand new system built i9-9900k - Asus XI Hero - samsung 970 pro - rtx 2080 ti - i tried to install windows 10 pro i got an error during the installation after it had started. I figured it was a ram error from the code that appeared. I have all but 1 stick of Ram removed all were showing and lit up before. I removed sata from HDD so only the 970 pro is hooked up. I restart and i keep getting the same error every time i try to install: kernel is missing or contains errors. I really want to play on my computer any help would be appreciated im just sitting here stressed wishing this would work.

bignastyid

Titan
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Sinafey : "Fresh Windows 10 Pro USB install problem"

Sinafey

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2012
I have all other drives disconnected. I boot from USB. Select Windows Setup (64-bit). Get: Windows Failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause. To fix the problem: 1. Insert windows installation disc and restart. 2. Choose language settings and click next. 3. Click repair your computer. If you do not have disc contact system admin or manufacturer. File: \windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe. Status: 0xc0000098. Info: the operating system couldn’t be loaded because the kernel is missing or contains errors. ( my options : Enter=OS Selection (back to win64 or win32 setup or windows memory diagnostic) or ESC=UEFI Firmware settings (restarts comp to bios)

TRENDING THREADS