Fresh Windows 7 Install Black Screen

debagio

Reputable
Dec 3, 2015
I just built my first computer and I'm excited now I need to install windows on it the problem is that I am stuck on this screen. In the BIOS it recognized the SSD I'm installing it on and the USB with windows. I had it formatted to become a bootable USB but this is where I'm at any help please?

https://postimg.org/image/4ir55zoe9/

Select the ISO . If you have a UEFI system / BIOS select GPT if you dont select MBR.

Before you extract it to the flash drive. Then go into the BIOS select the flash drive as the bootdisk. Save settings / reboot.

If it's 32 bit, if ths system is UEFI you select MBR in Rufus And disable UEFI and secureboot in the BIOS. Since it doesnt support it

debagio

Reputable
Dec 3, 2015

So new issue now it just doesn't recognize it. It recognizes both my SSD and HDD and Says the USB is connected but I get this error.

PXE-E61 Media Test Failure Check Cable

debagio

Reputable
Dec 3, 2015

I cut off network boot and now it just stalls at a black screen with a white ticker in the left corner.

debagio

Reputable
Dec 3, 2015

So completely different problem. I got boot disk to load but now it goes to a black screen with the windows logo just sitting in the middle of it. Not sure where to go from there but progress?