Freshly built PC with new Win 7 Blue Screens every couple days

Charmeuse000

Honorable
Jun 1, 2013
I am not sure what is causing this. I built a PC from a kit called "mini mobile gaming PC" in which the video is posted on Youtube. I got all Windows updates installed and all drivers up to date. I started to get blue screens a couple days later. At first I thought it was malware so I ran scans and found nothing. My AVG antivirus is up to date and those scans brought up nothing. I took off the panel and checked the cables and cards. They were all seated fine. I thought maybe its heat. But after installing Speccy and Speedfan I can see its not hot. I was just sitting on a webpage this morning when I blue screened today yet again. I need to find out what's causing this. I am not sure how to post logs, so if you could walk me through that I would be more than happy to post them.

I got this screen capture after the PC booted back up.

Win7error.jpg

Charmeuse000

Honorable
Jun 1, 2013
Here is the result of the Whocrashed scan:

Crash Dump Analysis
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crash dump directory: C:\Windows\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Sat 6/1/2013 4:34:51 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\060113-25771-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x75C00)
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFFFA8002C8B220, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFF80002E6DD31)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sat 6/1/2013 4:34:51 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFFFA8002C8B220, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFF80002E6DD31)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Conclusion

2 crash dumps have been found and analyzed. No offending third party drivers have been found. Consider configuring your system to produce a full memory dump for better analysis.