Sep 5, 2021
Hello.

I have a gigabyte GeForce gtx 1660 oc edition that I’ve used regularly with no problems for a year and a half.

I was casually gaming today doing some gta5 RP on the commonly used FiveM. I’ve been gaming for hours with no issues. All of the sudden all 3 of my monitors went black. 2 of which are connected using DP. The third is connected using HDMI. When my screens went black after waiting a minute with no response on screen I turned off my pc and reset it. When I turned it back on neither of my monitors connected by DP came back on. Only the hdmi connected monitor came back on. Naturally I unplugged and plugged back in multiple times with no fix. I also switched the working hdmi from one monitor to the other which was previously connected by DP and got a successful connection with display on screen. I’ve tried almost everything I can think of now and I’m left to assume my dp ports fried or broke somehow? I cannot get any signal from all 3 dp ports on the back of my gpu. Any help is appreciated. Thank you

Sep 14, 2021
I'm having the same issue. GTX 1660 super with 3 DP ports and 1 HDMI port. Previously used two DP and 1 HDMI just fine for about a year; both DP were old monitors that needed VGA -> DP adapters. Suddenly started getting flickering issues with one of the monitors, and then randomly both DP monitors went blank and don't register a signal anymore.

Have fiddled with drivers, settings, etc. Both monitors/VGA cables work fine on other PCs. The DP ports aren't entirely broken--they will still take an HDMI input using an HDMI -> DP adapter, but even with that I'm getting the same flickering issues and constant disconnections.

Very frustrating. My whole setup worked fine until about 10 days ago.