[SOLVED] Friends cant hear me talk

Nov 25, 2018
I tried discord,teamspeak even the ingame voice chat and nobody can hear me even though the green light pops up in discord so the microphone registers my voice but nobody can hear it. I have tried 4 different headsets all of them have the same problem. I also downloaded a voice recorder and i could hear myself on it, so i have no idea what the problem is.

I have windows 10, have tried analog and usb audio ports and troubleshoot didnt find any problems.

Solution
More information needed: Windows 10?

What audio port(s) are you using?

Are you able to access the Windows 10 audio settings by right-clicking the small speaker icon usually found in the lower right hand corner?

Try running "Troubleshoot sound problems" (wording may vary).

Then go to "Sounds". There are many windows, tabs, and properties with respect to possible audio configurations.

Explore first and then make a change when some setting does not appear to be correct for your computer. Change only one thing at a time and keep notes in case you need to go back an undo a change.

Ralston18

Titan
More information needed: Windows 10?

What audio port(s) are you using?

Are you able to access the Windows 10 audio settings by right-clicking the small speaker icon usually found in the lower right hand corner?

Try running "Troubleshoot sound problems" (wording may vary).

Then go to "Sounds". There are many windows, tabs, and properties with respect to possible audio configurations.

Explore first and then make a change when some setting does not appear to be correct for your computer. Change only one thing at a time and keep notes in case you need to go back an undo a change.

Solution