From a Epson 740 to a R210..

I have this Photo of a Black Swan with Cygnets, when I printed it with the
740 all the Dark Black shadow parts turned to Gold, but not with the R210..

Mitsubishi Gloss Paper.

But I have notice that the R210 Print resolution is a low lower than the 740,
mind you with the 740 I think I had all the print options on Max..

Also the Water colour is way different, blue/green with the 740 but more of
a blue/purple with the R210..

Used the XP picture print option..

This Pic was taken with a Sony F717 5meg setting and save as a Sony JPEG..

Any suggestions..?

Your first problem is the paper you are using. Print resolution is lot
higher on the R210. I think you need to spend some time reading the manual
instead of posting about issues that you seem to be clueless about.

<puss@purrpurr.com> wrote in message

> I have this Photo of a Black Swan with Cygnets, when I printed it with
the
> 740 all the Dark Black shadow parts turned to Gold, but not with the
R210..

> Mitsubishi Gloss Paper.
>
> But I have notice that the R210 Print resolution is a low lower than the
740,
> mind you with the 740 I think I had all the print options on Max..
>
> Also the Water colour is way different, blue/green with the 740 but
more of
> a blue/purple with the R210..
>
> Used the XP picture print option..
>
> This Pic was taken with a Sony F717 5meg setting and save as a Sony JPEG..
>
> Any suggestions..?

--------------------------
> Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments
that take our breath away. (George Carlin)

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 10:58:51 GMT, "safetymom123" <safetymom123@prodigy.net>
wrote:

>Your first problem is the paper you are using. Print resolution is lot
>higher on the R210. I think you need to spend some time reading the manual
>instead of posting about issues that you seem to be clueless about.

Yes what Manual their is NONE...

Its seems that you are the Clueless Idiot..?

And what is Wrong with Mitsubishi Gloss Paper.?

Here in NZ Epson Paper is the dearest off ALL Brands, or I could say any thing
with the Epson label on is Dear..