[SOLVED] From gtx 1050 ti to XFX Radeon RX 570 RS XXX Edition

Solution
570 trounces the 1050, performance is way better (30-50%). That isn't the best version of the 570, but it isn't the worst either. If you're going to sell the 1050 to fund the 570, absolutely worth it. Just make sure you have a PSU that can handle it.

Remeca

Reputable
570 trounces the 1050, performance is way better (30-50%). That isn't the best version of the 570, but it isn't the worst either. If you're going to sell the 1050 to fund the 570, absolutely worth it. Just make sure you have a PSU that can handle it.

Solution

ggfatc

Prominent
Jan 4, 2019

Remeca

Reputable
No it looks priced about right. The one linked is the higher end of that manufacturers lineup of 570s, and costs more than most. You get the other versions, you get a little less clock speed, you get only 4gb of vram, but you also pay even less.

ggfatc

Prominent
Jan 4, 2019
No it looks priced about right. The one linked is the highest end of that manufacturers lineup of 570s, and costs the most. You get the other versions, you get a little less clock speed, you get only 4gb of vram, but you also pay even less.

Do you really think I can run games like
Resident Evil 3 remake with this gpu

Remeca

Reputable
Yes, it should get mostly at least 60fps on mixed settings high-ultra in 1080p. May dip in the 40s during intense scenes, depending on what graphics settings you have maxed, based on the system requirements I saw for that game.

Remeca

Reputable
I don't have one so I'm not entirely familiar with its performance. Just expect similar performance with the 1050 in that game as you get in other recent AAA games. It could probably do 1080p 60fps,but you'd have to turn some stuff down and off.